Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 26-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Default Wrexham club

Someone just posted about problems at WMCC, im not going into that but i know what he means.

But anyway this guy WAS a potential new member, he even put his name at the bottom of the post. Now he has decided not to join your club.

If the people at wrexham continue to act like this then there will be no members left. I know so many good drivers who have washed their hands in WMCC because of all the poilitical Bullshit ****

The club seems to be all about peoples ego`s now and not fun

Shame on you sheepshaggers

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 26-06-2008

Lee
what are ewe baaaaa-rking on about
Old 26-06-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Lee what has it got to do with you you have no right to come on a public forum and slag a club off.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 26-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

for your information lee
Joe blogs is just a sad man Mark Poole who was barred from our website for stupidity. As he can no longer use our website he now uses oople. joe bloggs is currently selling all his stuff off on oople as he knows he,s no longer wanted . He delights in other people,s misfortunes and better still if he causes them.
He has had a number of threads removed already but just uses new names to try to get back. Such is his intelligence he tried it on wrexhams website but the fool used the same email addy. He caused no end of shit when he used the name gunter to have a snide go at two members and provoke fun at them from behind the keyboard.
Old 26-06-2008
Administrator

To be honest Lee, I checked the user because of the name when he registered and noticed he was already a member (same ip address). I've no idea what this is all about but I've heard nothing constructive at all - just moaning and negativity - not really useful to anyone. It's best to contact the club directly to air your views rather than slate them on a public forum to be honest.
It just sounds like a private argument to me - and best left that way!
Old 27-06-2008
Lee-Mag

To be honest though a lot of what i said was my opinion of the club too, ash i used to race at wrexham a LOT but the current committee give accross a bad attitude and do not know how to run a successful club, there are a lot of ego`s in the club and some of the most influential and hard working members have been driven away through in-fighting.

Ash please dont comment on something you know nothing about

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 27-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Shame on you sheepshaggers
that's the most original insult I've ever heard as a welshman. well done!
Old 27-06-2008
Administrator

no worries lee, I really don't know anything about it, but you were fooled into thinking the original post (and reason for your post here) was legitimate and I'm just letting you know it wasn't at all.
Old 27-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Cheers Jim

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 27-06-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

I was a member of wrexham club for 2 years andthey all seemed fairly friendly never had any problems not as friendly as oswestry crew

I think oswestry is the best club in the world but i dont find it fair for people like you lee to slag other clubs off we need more clubs not less.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 27-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Ash, i wasn`t slagging them off, i stated they need to be welcoming people not pushing them away

Until you know the in`s and outs please keep your beak out

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 27-06-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Ash, i wasn`t slagging them off, i stated they need to be welcoming people not pushing them away

Until you know the in`s and outs please keep your beak out

Not sure of the current issues with Wrexham MCC so I can't and won't comment but if they ran they club like they did 15 years ago they would be on to a winner, even 10 years ago it ran good.

It's a shame really as Wrexham is a local club to me but they went major on roading in recent years which isn't my scene.

If they still run on the Industrial Estate they've got a great place to run so there's no reason why they can't be sucessful again.
Old 27-06-2008

The person in question was and still is a member of the club BUT decided to place stupid comments on our forum slagging other members of the club off. We do encourage friendly banter but this went to far and especially when it was in a thread about our open day and completly off-topic. Wrexham is a friendly club and we try our best to encourage new members and this is why we are currently building an off-road track at our site on the industrial estate. This new track will be completed in the next few months. Mark just likes to cause trouble on forums it seems and it is sad, I am sure he has his reasons but like mentioned before, why do it in a public forum. Wrexham is like any other club where their are discussions shall we say amoung committee members but we always encourage a friendly atmosphere and help our members as much as possible in any way we can. I myself try my best to keep our club racers happy on our club night and sort out problems with members cars and normally have 3 chargers on the go getting batteries ready for members who have forgot their charger. It is just a shame that all our hard work making the club a great place to come and race to over-shadowed by members slagging off the club with no reason other than for the sake of it because they have done something wrong and will not admit it.

I have actually stepped down tonight as Race Director of the club for personal reasons but would not dream of going onto public forums and making up stories just for the sake of it. I have simply decided to leave because I am not happy with other members of the committee and the way I have been treated and can not deal with the added pressure. BUT I would not say the club is being ran badly it just needs the support of its members and not slander being put onto public forums as this will do the club no good.

Adrian Jones (Ex-Race Director of Wrexham Model Car Club)
Old 28-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Adrian is it just a matter of to many chiefs and they are just trying to out do each other ?
Old 28-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegger View Post
Adrian is it just a matter of to many chiefs and they are just trying to out do each other ?
To be honest I do not know, it just seems everyone is stressed and are getting at each other as it is a difficult time.
Old 30-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Whats so difficult?

Its a hobby and should be fun at any level, even race directors should enjoy the day

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 30-06-2008

What lee is just saying is true i have to agree with him just go out there and have fun. And i am a bit shocked at all of this i though iv never raced at wrexham club so i don't no what it's like.
Old 30-06-2008

Default WREXHAM CAR CLUB

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww