Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 26-01-2011
Super Moderator

Default Ebay - Feedback

Sold quite a lot of stuff on Ebay recently and some guy who didn't pay for aaaagggggeeeesssss (that I had to start a non paying dispute with) has left me Negative feedback that simply says "Thanks".

This spoils my 100% rating, I don't really give a f**k, but is there anything you can do? Ask Ebay to remove it or anything?

Cheers,

G
Old 26-01-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

First step, message him and see if he explains why. If he agrees, he can resubmit feedback - you have to request it somehow to him.

Second step if above fails, message ebay.

And if that fails, you can add comments to your negative feedback so any one looking can see them.
Old 27-01-2011

One of the many problems with Ebay and Paypal I'm afraid. There's next to 0 seller protection.

I'd do as above, respond to the feedback through the feedback forum although I doubt due to the anonymous nature of the site anything will happen...
Old 27-01-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

I sold a car last week. buyer jumped in in the last 20 secs and won it. haven't heard from him since and the phone number supplied by ebay is for some medical centre who have never heard of "don ji". I've messaged him and sent an invoice. plus is has 0 feedback, but all I can leave is positive. it's pants.
Old 27-01-2011
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big G View Post
I sold a car last week. buyer jumped in in the last 20 secs and won it. haven't heard from him since and the phone number supplied by ebay is for some medical centre who have never heard of "don ji". I've messaged him and sent an invoice. plus is has 0 feedback, but all I can leave is positive. it's pants.
Made some progress with mine, messaged nicely asking why the negative feedback, and he replied saying it was a mistake and he meant to leave +ve and would look into it.

Then another message saying he couldn't see a way of changing it.

Is there any way he can? I've asked him to contact Ebay.

Big G - keep sending invoices! That's all you can do for now. We had 4 people who didn't pay. I did that until it was possible for me to start a non paying bidder dispute (a few days). That normally wakes them up

G
Old 27-01-2011

Northy, yes you can. Here's a link to how --> http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/feedbac...n-request.html