Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > I Made This !

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-10-2006
Lollo Lollo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Default stickers

Hi! I'm a new user of this wonderfull forum.I'm an italian boy and so i don't write well english (maybe ,writing on this forum, i became good at writing english). My first question is : how can I make stickers of team (without buying them)?

(Sorry for the mistake that I have sure made)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-10-2006
jimmy's Avatar
jimmy jimmy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 10,047
Blog Entries: 6
Default

You want to make stickers for your "team" ?
I think there are a number of products available for your home printer to make stickers. I think you can even get clear sticker stuff.
The problem with clear is that it needs to go on a white / bright background otherwise the colours can be muddy
I made some stickers for vickys car a few years ago and looked at a lot of possibilities. I ended up printing on plain paper and putting clear sticky vinyl over the lot and sticking it on that way. looked ok.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-10-2006
Lollo Lollo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Default

But where I can find stickers "to print"? Here I have found stickers of BJ4, Oople ad buggy king....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-10-2006
jimmy's Avatar
jimmy jimmy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 10,047
Blog Entries: 6
Default

Ok, I admit, I am confused.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-10-2006
ashleyb4's Avatar
ashleyb4 ashleyb4 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 6,142
Default

I think he wants to know how you make your jimmy i also want to know tell me tell me PLZ

A
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-10-2006
ryan ryan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Devon
Posts: 800
Send a message via MSN to ryan
Default

with a very clever machine which costs a bomb lol.
__________________
Schumacher
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com