|
|||||||||||||||
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
4wd for me i think
Who else is in?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
See you on sunday Dave, i'll bring the XX4 down.
__________________
Schumacher Cougar Laydown Hobbywing Xr10 Pro - Savox -Much More - Sanwa SURREY AND HANTS RADIO CONTROLLED CAR CLUB - SHRCCC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be doing 2 & 4 again
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Booking will be closing at 09:15 sharp as I have to be away PDQ. Sunday will not be a day for questions etc. with me I'm affraid. So please get over to the booking in ASAP, perferably as soon as you've arrived at the track.
Then it's a case of pressing F7 and not changing settings etc.. Have fun and I'll then see you in August |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there Sunday mike as we discussed Wednesday so i will help set up and shut down and take lap top home and get it over to you in the week.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
i will be there also ...how many races can i expect to do ? i have no idea ...just so i know how many baterrys to bring
thanks |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not sure how possible that will be. Trying to fit 12 races and marshalling into a morning is pushing it!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Indeed, nuts to do 2 classes in a morning
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will see who turns up then, I just want to race. So you setting the meeting up Mike. Hitting the button then jumping ship?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hope you all had some good racing. Thanks to Dan and those that helped out etc.
Sorry I couldn't stick round. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
A cracking meeting, went very smoothly, thanks Dan & Dan & everyone.
Apart from the rubbish marshalling. Oh, that was me, sorry everyone. And how on earth I qualified 3rd I'm yet to figure out. I had a one run wonder, though not a PB. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks to Dan & glad it went well. M |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cracking day guys. Very happy to be giving Dan a run for his money in the final. Keep em at 7 minutes, makes it a lot of fun.
Maybe I don't 'need' a Cougar after all... ![]() Mark |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need and want are two different things Mark as well you know.
Great meeting, really enjoyed it. Thanks. |
![]() |
|
|