|
|||||||||||||||
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is anyone else?
I left the house for 7am, got about 3 mile away, sat there for an hour and a half, now im at home I will have another attempt around 10 am though |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
NO, but i wish i was
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glorious Sunshine here Lee
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
it can't make up it's mind whether to snow or not here.... grrrr
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Keep waking up to a light covering - none on the roads
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
there is nothing here there was some yesterday morning but thats about it
![]() A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
![]() |
|
|