|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I am about to buy a new motor.
A speedpassion one, but I have some questions. Im looking for a 6,5R one, but they have like really big holes in the motor body. Our tracks are pretty dusty and i think will cause some problems. Any experience? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
depends on the car. in my B44 they motor is clean as a whistle when racing outdoors. in the B4 the 7.5 (no holes in can) was pretty dirty, but no problems performance wise...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm a Yank and run on dirt and have never had a problem with a motor due to dust/dirt. Just clean it out with a little motor spray and compressed air and oil the bearings and you should be fine Brad
__________________
XFactory X6 Squared/X-60/SCX-60 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am also thinking of buying a Speedpassion motor as they are known for not getting as hot as the LRP Vector for example. Does anbody know where this company is located? I have never heard of them before...
|
![]() |
|
|