Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2012
dopeydog dopeydog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 29
Default Hobbywing Justock and SP sportsman 17.5 jittery

Hi All,

I bought a Justock and a Speed Passion Ultra Sportsman 17.5 from people on this forum in the last couple of weeks.

I got it all fitted for the first time today. I turned it on and it seemed to work ok. But as soon as I went to full throttle. It would go jittery and the green light flashes. The manual states that either the cable is not plugged in correctly or the motor's sensor board is faulty.

Could someone please advise me on this. Is my motor faulty?

Any help would be much appreciated. I have a race on Sunday I'd like to partake in.

Cheers,

Tim
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2012
KJR KJR is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Default

I would try a different sensor wire and see if that sorts it out
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2012
dopeydog dopeydog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
I would try a different sensor wire and see if that sorts it out
Thanks for the suggestion but being my only sensored system it's the only one I have.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2012
sosidge's Avatar
sosidge sosidge is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,774
Default

Some people at my club have also tried the SP V3 Ultra sportman (the one in the pressed metal can) and they had quite a few sensor issues too. Not sure what the solution is because they all ended up getting sent back to Schumacher as they were bought new.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2012
h0m3sy's Avatar
h0m3sy h0m3sy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Larne. N.Ireland
Posts: 1,180
Default

Had a similar issue when running this motor in my TC a while ago. Got a new sensor lead and it was fine.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2012
cigbunt cigbunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 531
Default

ive got a sportsman no problems here there great value compared to other motors
__________________
--
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com