|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi All,
I have a brushless motor which, as of yesterday, has stopped working if it stops at a certain point in the revolution. So, lets say it stops when the flat bit (where the pinion grub screw fastens to) is at 1 o'clock. If I spin it when applying power it spins up fine and works. I can even spin it a quarter turn and then apply power and it works. I can stop and start the motor as long as it does land at 1 o'clock. If it does, it won't spin up at all and the car needs a push start ![]() I suspect the sensor wire is faulty. (Perhaps one of the wires). Unfortunately, its hard-wired at the motor end so I can't just replace it. It looks fine at the ESC connector end. Does anybody have any advice on how to fix this? Or workout what is actually wrong? Cheers, Stuart |
|
|