Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 16-01-2007
VONDUTCH's Avatar
VONDUTCH VONDUTCH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: QUEENSBURY,BRADFORD
Posts: 39
Default Servo Hopups and other such electrickery?

Might just be asking some really obvious stuff here but what the heck I'll give it a go-Can I speed up my steering servo(a Futaba S3003) with some clever wiring from my fairly basic ESC (an Mtroniks Msonik3i sport RV).If so,how? Clear instructions would be good or perhaps a link? If not, any ideas on a good, cheap, fast yet strong servo to use? In my current setup is the servo seeing 4.8v or 6.0v? Got a Hitec digital HS-5645MG but its listed speed is apparently no faster than my Futaba-at 4.8v they both rate at .23 sec and at 6.0v the Hitec is actually marginally slower.The Hitec is in my I.C. Hyper 7 buggy and I'm sure the hike in torque is a help but what do you guys think???? My 10th electric is a 2wd Losi xxx. Newbies need the most help I guess
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com