Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-07-2009
Spoolio Spoolio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Notts
Posts: 1,083
Send a message via AIM to Spoolio
Default Ansmann Sirius 12 - any good?

Yes, I know it's only £25 so I shouldn't expect a lot but is it worth shelling out for to put in my Madrat, or should I just get another Tamiya TEU 101BK? The issue I have with the TEU is that it's only rated down to a 23 or 27 turn depending on who you speak to so I can't run the unused 18T motor I've found in my spares box. Brushless and lipo is not an option with this car, its a minimal budget runner.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com