|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
JORCR Summer Holiday Series '09
I have agreed with the school and Alfie that he will open up 5 weeks of the 7 during the school holidays. The dates would be :- Traditionally when we have run the club over the summer the turn out has been very poor and many nights have been cancelled. Alfie has already told NERCR on Sundays that they need 8 or more to open up.Round 1. 4th Aug So to make this worthwhile we need to guarantee numbers every week. The proposal is that:
I think we need 10 or more signed up for this to go ahead. Please let me know if you are interested, with non-refundable entry ASAP. I must let the school know what is happening by the 16th July. Current List
__________________
Ian Dalziel
Trader Feedback North East Amateur Motorsport (formerly Jarrow & Oxclose RC Racing) http://www.neamRC.co.uk Racing Sundays 6pm-10pm @ Seaham Youth Centre, SR7 8QE |
|
|