Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-03-2007
Robbe Robbe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Posts: 1
Default Does anyone know what 1:10 Car I have here?

I want to sell this car on German Ebay and I want to know what manfuacturer and model it is:

http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/04.jpg

http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/05.jpg

Some add. Info:
- it is 4WD chain driven (in fact it is two chains: One from the main sprocket two the differential gear and one from the rear differential gear two the front differential gear)
- it has a two gear main sprocket
- I bought it in the late 80ies in Hong Kong

As I need to specify the type, help is appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com