|
|||||||||||||||
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Exactly my thoughts. I'm 19 and have lost immediate family in a horrific accident. <Of which I would never talk about further on a public forum, let alone some of my closest friends. I would never ask anybody to treat my actions differently due to my circumstances. I'm still me. And, sometimes I'll be wrong, and sometimes right. Sometimes I'll be annoying and other times not. Stampy... Whilst I'm empathetic of your situation, it will not affect the replies I send you. You say you need a B44 to take your mind off of things, but then why did you sell the xxx4? On a personal level, the best advice I can give you is to take a back-seat in this hobby for a while and spend time with your family. You say you have children; I'm sure they could do with your support now, rather than you spending the time on your hobbies. Julius. |
|
|