Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > International fOrums > Ireland

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 16-12-2009
Legacy555 Legacy555 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_brian View Post
Id be on for that more than likely Will.

Also I am free this Friday to help setup if you guys are going to be out there. I might be able to get some wood from the garage also if needs be but I am not sure about moving it as I doubt it will fit in a car van.

If you are going to be out there Friday from what time will yous be there?
Looks like Saturday morning at the moment. Mick is coordinating everyone.
Where are you off to for the weekend?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com