Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 23-12-2009
B44&501xRacerEX's Avatar
B44&501xRacerEX B44&501xRacerEX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Owensboro, Ky
Posts: 625
Default

Huh so you do have a lazer FS already...to compare the B44 to?

I love this class so much I got a third one.

Not only that my B44 is loaded with new parts, and a new undertray
has already been painted. I just have to cut it out and install it.
__________________
Associated B44, Tamiya 501x Worlds Edition
Losi XX-4 finished project
TRF 201(coming soon)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com