Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas P
Hi , first Losi are to long, So with shimi tires i had to test something new..."why not the stock ones" i said to my self..i had a set done, 25/30w...length, Superb.
I have app 4 packs with stock,no sign of leak at al...if there is any shocks i will but it is the "pro" or what they are called.
Maybe the word "better then losi" was litttle to big..but i will not change stock to other  . onely thing i did..i opened my all 4 shocks, and green slimed the O-Rings 
|
About your losi lenght shock problem, I use losi body with the stock mad rat shaft, the lenght is now almost perfect, and no problem with the shocks. I use too the mad rat stocks O-ring.
This is for the rear shocks. I tried the same thing for the front ones, but with the stock mad rat shaft, the lenght is too small.