Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 19-08-2010
Yadayada Yadayada is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frodsham , Cheshire
Posts: 10
Default AMB20 USB to Serial lead

Hi All, I've had to replace our clubs old laptop used for timing.
We still use an AMB20 system over the serial port.
I'm looking for a USB->Serial lead that will work with the AMB20 and the replacement laptop.
I've tried a couple but neither worked, they both used the "profilic" chip.
Does anyone know of a lead that will work ?

Thanks
Paul,
Frodsham MCC.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com