|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just bought a speed passion GT2.0, setup neutral, full throttle and break. Plugged the wires into the receiver KR302f and throttle is ok using a X12 Quad motor. Full throttle gives green light, neutral no lights etc
When I connect the servo (savox 1258TG) to the receiver a red light appears on the speedo and when I push the throttle the motor then does not work with no responce from servo on the stearing channel either. Throttle chan 2, Steering chan 1 - Orange colour cable inline with the white of the speedo, red inline and black with brown which I understand is correct. If I then disconnect the servo wire the speedo goes back to normal - all working ok with the motor when I use the throttle. Tranny is the ko esprit 3 40mhz - Car Durango dex410 Has anyone any thoughts - has servo gone just dont know? |
|
|