|
|||||||||||||||
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
That sounds good. Our Taplow setup was before we got the optional caster blocks and we're still learning so things are developing. I've not tried StevePro's setup but it's all cool that people are finding their own way with the car - it does take time and everyone drive's differently but Oopledom is a great place to pick up some cool tips.
Ran Emulsion shocks all day today at Westmill Farm - all Astro track just outside Stevenage - pretty happy with my car at the moment. Gone back to 4 hole pistons myself at the moment and found 4 hole 54s in the rear and a mix of 2 x 55 + 2 x 56 in the front worked well. Not conclusive cos I ran out of time to test my final setup with bladder shocks but I would say that the emulsion ones make the shocks slightly better but they are a pig to bleed and get right. I much prefer the building of bladder shocks but the emulsion ones did seem to work well. Ended up running a shorter front link (outer hole on the camber block) and this made the car safer on corner exit. Personally, I felt they made the car stall in the corner slightly but the stopwatch doesn't lie and I was faster with the short links. Tried some Losi tyres at the end of the day as well - Awesome stuff. No appreciable wear after a run and really nice feeling. Still got some work to do but happy daze ![]() Big up to the Herts RC crew and Westmill |
|
|