Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 23-11-2011
Netmav's Avatar
Netmav Netmav is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vestfossen
Posts: 48
Default 502x on carpet - Rear end to loose

Can anyone help me figure out how to get more traction on the rear end, when running a 502x on carpet?
First of all, I'm new to racing, so I don't have very much experience with this. But I think it must be possible, because I see the B44.1's going around our track with a lot more traction on the rear end..

Here's my setup (at least what I remember now, as I'm at work ):
Ride height at 21mm
Schumacher Mini Spike tyres (with the spikes cut off)
Losi 40wt shock oil and 1.3x2 pistons. Tamiya Blue springs (Front)
Losi 30wt shock oil and 1.4x2 pistons. Tamiya Yellow springs (Rear)
Front toe-out at approx. 1
Rear toe-in at 2
Front camber at -1.5
Rear camber at -1.5
The diffs are both at "medium" tightness

I have the "gold" HL aeration dampers, alu front castor hubs (12 deg) and the rear alu 1 deg uprights on the car as well.

If theres any more info needed, just let me know.

Any help/tips/tircks/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.


\Martin
__________________
DEX210
DEX410v3
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com