|
|||||||||||||||
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Your Thoughts on EX-1 Bumblebee | |||
| Sexy, i will have one ! |
|
18 | 27.69% |
| Fugly ! What have KO done? |
|
4 | 6.15% |
| I don't understand what KO were thinking... |
|
10 | 15.38% |
| Just make me a Stick Radio ! |
|
29 | 44.62% |
| Sticks - Pah ! Wheel and Trigger FTW ! |
|
5 | 7.69% |
| I'll stick with the non KO radio I've got |
|
10 | 15.38% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
New KO Tranny !!!
Looking like a must have ![]() Tranny can now meen 2 things when it comes to the RC World... Transmitter and Transformer !!!! KO up the bar again ??? P.S. See on Facebook with Masami, so no links etc. Sure Google will help. |
|
|