Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > XRAY

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-01-2013
thorny97 thorny97 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reg View Post
oh no,
3 people ran them at westbridgeford lastnight,hopfully they will let us know how they went,
also who will be running them at worksop?be good to know what they go like and setups
I was the slower one with one last night, must say its only my second time and I'm enjoying the car. Breakages to report rear wing holder, which didn't help when I went into the wall at the end of the straight, bit of supper glue and back together again. I have an hairline crack at my front bulk head at the camber screw but some supper glue again before last night and all is good. And second meeting with composite diff gears still silky smooth

As far as I know there will be at least 5 xb4's at worksop, these being Greg hill, Colin Jackson, James bullivant, abi dean and mark Thornewill.

Hope this helps
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com