|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I am thinking of getting in the 1/8th rallycross scene as there seems to be quite a few tracks within an hours drive. Also, having run 1/10th for the last 18 months or so, I am now starting to feel confident enough to start on the nitro and am looking to run at a number of club meets in the Midlands and gradually progress to regionals (very gradually given my driving abilities). Anyhow, the Inferno MP9 has caught my eye but I have a couple of questions regarding it. The first surrounds the real lack of people that seem to be running it or discussing it on the forums. I presume the price of it (about 150 more then the dearest competitor) puts people off it? Anyhow, are there many of these about, as I am not that keen on running one if I am a lone wolf so to speak. Second, what is the backup support for it in the UK? I presume, JE models is the place for spares etc? Finally, is it really worth the extra wonga? Thanks for any advice profferred. Cheers, Tom |
|
|