|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Afternoon
Just thought I would say hello, used to browse the WORM forum when it was just the indoor racing club. Now there is a dedicated off road track and club in Weston I think I would love to get involved. I have always dabbled with RC's over the years, never really making any informed purchases just what seemed a good deal at the time. I do currently have a Vanessa Lunchbox which is more for posterity than anything else!! I need to buy a suitable car for the track and have been having a look at the South West RC website for some ideas on what's available. In terms of a beginner is it a case of buy a decent 1/10 buggy and upgrade it as you go or is there a minimum spec I need to look for?? Any help would be most welcome and I think I will try and pop down on the 21st when the next club day is on. Si |
|
|