Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-05-2013
Bigdawgracer Bigdawgracer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Hertfordshire
Posts: 439
Default Newbie Lipo Charging Qu.

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the world of Lipos and could do with a little advice before I plug anything in for the the first time.

I have an Imax B6 charger and a Reedy saddle pack.

The saddles are 7.4v, 5200mah 60c

So I charge these as 2S?

How many amps do I charge them at and for how long?
Is there an auto cut-off when the cells are charged?

I have the balance lead all set up just waiting for a little advice

Apologies for the silly qu's but I don't want a fire blazing.........

Cheers guys.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com