Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-05-2013
Shimmy Shimmy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tasmania
Posts: 94
Default Charger.

Hey fellas,

Looking at a new charger pretty soon as mine decided to go up in flames today (literally).

It was an SJ Propo 1807 dual channel 600w.
It wasn't anything amazing but it more than did the job.

I would like a minimum of 200w if single channel or 600w if dual channel (seems most all dual channel chargers don't offer their full power when both channels are being used, hence the extra).

I thought about the Turnigy 400w x2 charger but not sold on it's quality (would like higher quality now).
Kinda looking at the ICharger 106B aswell.
I am after the extra power to charge my 6s lipos at 2c and my racing lipos (turnigy 4200mah shorty) at ~4c.


Any other chargers out there I should look at?
Would like to upgrade my PSU aswell so not looking to break the bank (about $130AU or £85)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com