Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 18-05-2013
extrememacko extrememacko is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 55
Default Dangerous connection?

Hello all;

I was wondering if any one could offer advice.

I am running nimh cells, not lipo and I have soldered the cells to the motor and speedo, so no deans or any other type of connectors are used. I have also soldered the speedo on off switch lead together so it is always on, so everything is always on and connected. If I then charge the cells with everything hooked up would it damage the speedo in any way?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com