Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 21-12-2007
c0sie c0sie is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cheltenham
Posts: 3,294
Default Novak 'L' motors..what differences will I feel?

For example..if I ordered a 5.5R and a 5.5L and raced them back to back..same cells..same gearing..same tyres etc etc..what differences would I notice in efficiency, temperature and feel whilst driving in a 4WD car?

I would presume that the bottom end of an L is lot tamer than an R? Making it better for low grip conditions where you are still required to have alot of speed??
__________________
Previously:
BRCA Micro Section Chairman.
BRCA Micro National Champion.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com