|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Guys!
Around 1 year ago I bought an Optima Mid Custom for restore (pics somewhere on here) and it came with a very shabby looking Yokomo 870c chassis which in all honesty was wrecked but came with a nice vintage Parma Cyclone motor so I took it. On arrival, yep, it was a wreck and still needs a lot of work but a mate of mine (Gingapaint) painted up a body/tray/wing for me in Masami style and I bolted some JC pink wheels on it and I'm in love! ![]() I have some Associated team car shocks to fit and may buy some Fibrelyte shock towers and top deck (it has a metal?? top deck fitted)....the main thing I need is a front bumper, I know these are hard to find but if you have one in any condition please get in touch. Thanks, hope you like it - far from finished but I'll post an update soon ![]() Dan ![]() ![]()
|
|
|