|
|||||||||||||||
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the info. I got through to a helpful guy today actually (at durango). Waiting for a call back off another guy but i was told i would get replacements. I think i may have been ringing the wrong number!
![]() I know it seems like a simple task to find order confirmations and emails, but my mrs ordered it and shes got quite a few email addresses. I have had to return a couple of christmas presents and all i had to confirm to do this was name address and postcode. When i rang to order the car j.e. had all the details of my last purchases, address etc. I dont think i will use them again. I have a business to run, the mrs works full time and we have four children.I was a bit stressed yesterday. If i have any further issues after tomorrow i wont hesitate in posting some more bitchy stuff
Last edited by davidmog99; 22-01-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: curry |
|
|