Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 11-03-2014
Dazzieboy's Avatar
Dazzieboy Dazzieboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 248
Default

Well it's fully in pieces now. I've ordered some diff grease and OT-110 plate that sits above the motor that was pointed out as missing. I have some yellow ZX5 wheels to go on it then I'm thinking a Marwan TOMS shell and decals as that is the nicest looking mid IMO and it could become my winter indoor car (ZX5 for summer outdoors). That's if my cousin will sell it me for the right price
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com