Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 15-03-2014
gordy gordy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gloucester
Posts: 259
Default what the hell is it?

Hi guys just picked this up. I wondered if anyone could shed any light on it? It's got a schumacher topcat backend and gearbox, with what I think is an RC10 team car front end and machined aluminium wheels. Now I would say it's probably homemade apart from its got a graphite chassis, with a moulded in kick up at the front, with no signs of it ever having any other gearbox or anything else mounted to it.




Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com