|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have had my first run of my B44.1 at local track and while doing so managed to snick a corner and pinged off the front right steering turnbuckle. Fortunately no damage was done and I found the Turnbuckle, but it did make me think that had I lost it,I would a bit stuck. I can find the JConcepts replacement kit which is about £30 but I can also see various turnbuckles on internet many of which are M4 thread.
My question is - can I use any turnbuckles provided they are right length, OR are Associated ones a different thread? Anyone any experience of using non associated / non JConcepts?
__________________
I've got Araldite and a Swiss Army Knife - what more do I need? Yokomo YZ-2 No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?... |
|
|