Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-08-2015
ChrisCorbett ChrisCorbett is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 162
Default Trf503 excessive rear droop!

Just finished building my trf503 which will be a shelf queen until the autumn when I'll do some indoor meets with it.
Lovely build, best 4wd buggy I've ever done (I've done a few, probably 15 at least!).
A little bit peed by the 10mm front hexes but no biggie as I'll be buying new rims anyway and also a bit bemused by the fact that there are no droop adjusters on the wishbones.
I've built it to stock (shock position - 2nd hole from top on tower and inner most hole on wishbone) but soon much droop that the driveshafts are barely in the drive cups. Camber all as per manual too so no issues there.
I guess it's just moving shock about then to get setting
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com