Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/10th OFF ROAD

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 22-02-2020
A_McT's Avatar
A_McT A_McT is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: North Suffolk
Posts: 74
Default

I find the whole braking thing tricky!! Didn't have the option back in the day.

I've had a bit of a play with settings but I need to put more track time into it really. The biggest thing I have a problem with is the fact you're obviously only braking with the rear on 2wd. So it's like trying to use just the handbrake to slow down in your 1:1 scale car!

I'm sure if I could make much better use of the brakes then I could adapt better to the point and shoot style and my lap times would improve.
__________________
TLR 22 3.0, Yokomo YZ-2 (Original), YZ-2 DT, YZ-2 CA, PR SB401LW, Associated SC6.1, Carisma 4XS '17, Carisma 2XSF, Team Durango DETC410, Tamiya M07, ARC R10
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com