Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > oOple Talk

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 03-05-2008
Zedman Zedman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Knaresborough
Posts: 98
Default I must put in a plug for MB Models in leeds

I must put in a plug for MB Models in leeds

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/catalog/i...p?cPath=32_337

I went in to buy a B44 kit but I also did what our original thread starter did "do you have and pillers/spacers with an internal 3mm thread about 22mm long"

Looking back I should have browsed the net and and asked on the forums to find a part number for a likley part, BUT.. Even on a busy Saturday morning the guy serving me started rumaging thro boxs and asking the other staff members for ideas, finaly he comes up with one and I reply do you have 2 of those please, he laughed and went and found me 2 more.

Then to cap it all off they were out of stock of 0.05" allen drivers so he says borrow mine and drop it back when you have finished the kit off.

Now thats what I call service, I apperciate I was spending a couple of hundred quid but I would recomend them to anyone.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com