Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 18-01-2010
simoncrabb's Avatar
simoncrabb simoncrabb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 1,195
Send a message via Skype™ to simoncrabb
Default

Very interesting to see the Kyoshos performing as well as anything else at the weekend. Indeed, there was nothing between any of the cars really, all down to the driver, great racing.

(My own RB5 went fine, just couldn't drive it.)

I just checked out the JESpares site and they only have a front shock tower for the ZX5?

Generally I've been struggling to find UK parts (with online ordering and stock levels), where should I be looking?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com