|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Won an ebay auction
Thought Faversham was near Chatham, ok its not too far away but far enough .Can anyone collect this for me and bring on SATURDAY for me? Massive beer tokens waiting
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't live near Faversham but I'm racing there on Wed, if you can get the seller to bring it to Boughton village hall and pass it to me ( as long it'll fit in a Audi A3!)
I'm at Maritime all weekend, all I require is a bacon roll and a cup of tea!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll the question
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
DONE
ETA 8.30pm... he'll be asking for you
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok no problems.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|