Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 31-05-2011
Dez82 Dez82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Warwick
Posts: 69
Default

Well the rule I read was that if for any reason the car stops or has to be removed from the track, the driver must change. This was simply to stop the favourite/fastest driver doing 23 Hours while the reast of the team sat bored or went home, and got just ten minutes each on track in 24 hrs.

I completely agree all drivers should get equal stick time, but I understand it will be hard (impossible) to police.

If all my drivers do an hour each, for example, I could drive home, have a meal, bath and sleep in a comfy bed, and drive back to the circuit when it's my stint. That's not what the event is intended to promote surely?

So how is it going to work? John?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com