Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 06-08-2011
davidmog99 davidmog99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 281
Default TITLE?

SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL HOBBY SHOP.

I dont see how seeing your arse because you didnt check the opening hours, then ordering the items elsewhere (having to use three other shops, when all the items were available, for mail order, or next opening day, or to collect at meetings), is supporting your local shop.
I think the reasons for the opening hours have been fully explained to you by the owner, ( whom ive never met by the way). I would not have been so polite. Before I travel vast distances ,such as the seven miles you had to endure, I check the place i am visiting is open beforehand.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com