Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 26-10-2011
Bungleaio's Avatar
Bungleaio Bungleaio is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 1,014
Default

I didn't use the figures listed in the manual. I just wound the camber links in so they were about level and then adjusted them when on the car to my desired camber angle.

The toe links I adjusted so they were the same length then set them so I had about 1 degree toe in on the car using a toe gauge.
__________________
Lets Off Road!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com