Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #38  
Old 01-11-2011
panch's Avatar
panch panch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongRat View Post
Well, the top end is lighter and the bottom end is heavier. There probably isn't a lot in it, sorry I can't give you any numbers as I don't have a kit standard tower here to compare against. The weight distribution in the Full Option tower is definitely preferable though.
Ha ha very good !!!

I just wondered how much difference there was and how much difference it makes to what weight needs to be added in the wet, I'll have to borrow Gordys and compare the two...

Are the towers 3mm or 4mm thick btw ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com