Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 01-03-2012
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

To be fair if They HAD posted it and it had gone missing then they are correct,even with the best postage, royal mail will do nothing for 15days incase it is lost in their system, after this they will start to look into a clame...and doing that is another nightmare altogether.

But I do agree, If you say you have stock, then you should have it,As I have posted before no one want's to hold stock, taking the gamble that the importers will have stock to them within a day, but even then if you order on tuesday, you would be lucky to see your item by the weekend!

I have to admit I have ended up only dealing with the few shops that advertise on oople who I know have a quality live stock system...JE spairs is very hard to match, also MB seems honest
But to be fair again to all the other shops, I have heard that these live stock systems cost an absolute bomb to set up and run

mind you somtimes it works to our to our favor, I ordered an undershell for my blitz last year, By phone, week later nothing so rang to see what was up, they said all was ok I should have it, and the next day it did arrive.....then 3 days later another arrived.
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com