Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 31-07-2012
Oscar's Avatar
Oscar Oscar is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,528
Default

Big thanks to all that attended

The bad thing about being in race control was I didn't get time to socialize in the pits too much, , but on the plus side I did see pretty much all of the on track action

For me the best wheel to wheel race of the weekend was the Sórlie/Greenwood battle. This was an epic display of how respectful fair racing should be conducted, a real credit to both of you

The Cragg 2wd round 4 race was truly a privelidge to be a witness to. Neil himself even asked me for a printout to take home as it was quote "One of the best races I have ever driven in my life". Coming from an ex WORLD champion gives you an idea of how special that heat really was. Thanks to Neil for producing that kind of talent at the oOple event.

Yes, I'm still tired even though its now Tuesday, but I'm really proud to be a part of such a fantastic event, and look forward to doing it all again in a years time,

PS: Úber thanks to the few York members for devising and toiling hard to create such a unique and fabulous track where we could host such a memorable oOple event
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com