Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > XRAY

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 30-12-2012
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default

No probs with mine today either.

As I'm an awesome driver - I didn't really crash it much - or hard.

A Marshall had an awkward moment with it though and flung it across the hall by accident - nothing broke.

Happy with car - although kit damping is way too hard and the car needs more high speed steering IMO - although I know not how to achieve this!
__________________
www.andrewshillito.com

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com