Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 27-01-2013
Pacman's Avatar
Pacman Pacman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alasdairmarshall View Post
I'll need to modify the battery tray?
For my Cougar 2 I use round case Lipo, but as it was too long for the standard battery tray I've fitted battery posts and carbon fibre hold down from the Cat SX1. I also had too fit a low profile servo as I didn't want to butcher another servo or drill more holes in the chassis than the previous owner had already done:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/picturefra...11134722_6.jpg

An alternative could be shorty lipo as standard bricks will not fit under the plastic bracket at the back of the chassis.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com