Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > 10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 29-03-2013
Tobamory Tobamory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pudsey Leeds
Posts: 246
Default

Hehe James ive driven my car a total of 10 mins on my street.

I,ll need to see you tonight as I don't have any memberships or stuff you may need, I,ll bring some cash and if there's a slot and you wanna throw me to the wolves then cool . I,ll leave it open for a proper driver In case, the wife starts to stamp her feet.

cya tonight, just looked where you are. is there any food/drinks onsite or should I bring a flask.
__________________
Schumacher K1 ( My Main 5.5 HPI )
Schumacher KR ( Arrived )
Associated RC10 44.2 ( Sons Main 6.5 SP)
Associated RC10 B4 ( project )
Associated RC10 B4.2 (arrived)
Yokomo Bmax2 ( For Sale )

Orion R10 Pro 160
Orion R10 Pro 90A
Reventon Pro
Radios M12 and Spektrum
Real world car Merc E350 Barge
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com