Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-01-2014
janus_77's Avatar
janus_77 janus_77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcall View Post
Core RC do a value for money stick transmitter.
I recently got back into the hobby and like you am an old school stick person

This is the option I went for, great value for money at £70 and has every feature that i need.

http://insidelineracing.co.uk/new-pr...rx-3ch-details


this is cheaper at £40 but I think it is worth spending the extra on the more expensive.
http://insidelineracing.co.uk/new-pr...ter-rx-details
They are decent enough. Just shorten the sticks a bit, and you're good
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com