|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello, I wondering if you guys use foam inserts in 2wd front cut staggers?
I haven't been so I was wondering if it would make any differences to the cars handling. Thanks alex |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Low profile or full height?
Full height yes, low pro no. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
None in those
__________________
B74.1 B6.4 BD7 15 Black Edition Shelf queens Losi XX4 Worlds, XX-CR Mid East Regionals - F3 Trader Feedback |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
for the front tires do you guys use glue or just leave them as they are?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yup, you need to glue them
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks, I wont be going tomz as the postman hasn't bought my bits
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|