Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 22-08-2014
timmy80's Avatar
timmy80 timmy80 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 18
Default

2 or 4wd, I guess the easiest to maintain as I am new to it but not too worried, which has the most entrants?

Budget should be around 3-350 and not fussed if it is second hand although if it is new I guess I can learn how to build it which leads to being able to fix it?

Again, because I am new I assume 540 would be the best place to start.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com